Use and Gathering of Information
Users may visit the Site without disclosing their personal information, although CareProvide my collect non-personally identifiable information about users for the following purposes:
To analyze Site data (e.g. traffic, click-through rates, etc.)
To improve user experience
Data the Site collects may include Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser type, domain type, and IP address. Other information the Site may collect is user data that you disclose to the Site through submitting online requests, signing up for the newsletter, and filling out contact forms. The data these portals may collect include your name, home address, email address, phone number, and other information provided in a text box.
If you elect to send us a resume or application that includes personal information, CareProvide asks that you share the position to which you are referring. CareProvide uses the information you send to determine if you are an eligible candidate for our team. We may also use this information to contact you regarding job prospects with CareProvide.
For those interested in franchise opportunities with CareProvide, we may need to collect certain financial information. CareProvide uses this information to determine if you are qualified to become a franchisee and to reply to your inquiries.
When providing CareProvide with the personal information aforementioned, we may retain and use it to get in contact with you. In the event of signing up for our newsletter, we may include your information in our mailing list.
CareProvide may use Google Display Network Advertising and Remarketing campaign features. Users may opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and personalize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Preferences Manager.
CareProvide does not sell, trade, or rent user information to irrelevant companies. CareProvide may share user information with third-party websites that assist in operating the Site. We only provide the necessary information for these services to serve the Site.
Privacy of Children
The Site is not intended for those 13 and younger. We ask that users under 13 do not provide the Site with their personal information.
Disclosures Required by Law
CareProvide is committed to complying with the law. We are required by law to disclose your information to law enforcement agencies in the event of a situation where it is required. This information can help law enforcement agencies to protect the public, Site users, or the Site.
Updating Your Information
When a user wishes to remove/update their personal information from/on CareProvide’s mailing list, please contact CareProvide via email, phone, or letter. Include the contact information that is outlined in this policy. You can also unsubscribe from any email communications following the subscription process outlined in CareProvide’s emails.
Change in Ownership
CareProvide exercises the right to transfer our customer databases in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, ownership transfer, or reorganization. These databases may include personal information that CareProvide can share with any third parties that may take ownership.
User Information. User Rights. CareProvide’s Role.
Please review how CareProvide might use any medical information you have provided and how you can access your information:
Below are the rights users can exercise:
- Obtain a copy of your paper or electronic medical record
- Make corrections to your paper or electronic medical record
- Obtain a recent a copy of this privacy notice
- Request CareProvide to limit information shared
- Ask for confidential communication
- Obtain a list of third-party websites with which we have provided your personal information
- Indicate another user who may act on behalf of you
- Report if your privacy rights have been violated
- File a complaint if you believe we have infringed on your privacy rights
Users can choose how CareProvide:
- Informs loved ones about your condition
- Administers relief in the care of an emergency
- Administers mental health services
- Adds your information to a hospital directory
- Accrues funds
- Markets our services
- Sells your personal information
Our Uses and Disclosures
CareProvide can use and share your personal information in order to:
- Provide you with care
- Operate our company
- Charge your for services we provide
- Assist with issues regarding safety and public health
- Conduct studies
- Comply with the law
- Reply to requests for tissue or organ donations
- Partner with funeral staff or medical examiners
- Respond to requests from employees, law enforcement, and government entities
- Comply with lawsuits and legal situations
Do you have any questions?
115 Annapolis Street
Annapolis, MD 21401